I Dont Feel Pregnant!
Ok so im getting worried! Im 5 weeks and 3 days today and apart from having sore very sore boobs i have no other pregnancy symptoms. I had 4 very faint pregnancy tests so i thought that i was pregnant and i havent had AF so i must be but im just worried about not feeling sick or experiencing oher pregnany symptoms. Is this normal??
I am a stress head due to my M/C in November so maybe its far to early and im panicking but i just need some reassurance! Thanks Girls
That was all I had in the beginning, too.  The nausea didn't hit until around maybe 8 weeks for me.  Maybe you will be lucky and miss all the yucky stuff.  I know after a m/c though it kind of concerns you not to have the symptoms.  I was that way, too.  But it sounds normal to me.  Congratulations on the pregnancy!!
God im a nervous wreck!!! My friend started having severe morning sickness at six weeks so thats why im worrying so much as im 6 weeks Sunday but i dont feel different!! I do at times feel very tired more than normal but apart from that and the sore boobs nothing else!! In a way i hope i get the sickness at least i will know that i am pregnant as at the moment i think im not as i dont feel different!!!! Im going to stress and worry the whole nine months i think!
with my first 2 pregnancies,I was the same way....only had sore BB's nothing else in the beginning....and after that all i had was constipation.  I never felt even the tniest bit nauseous with either of them and evetrything was fine.  They were both boys ,lol....this time I did have nausea and my BB's werent even THAT sore but I felt crappy most of the time......its a girl...lol....the moral is every pregnancy is different, no sickness doesnt mean things are bad....its a blesing when you dont have to go through it....trust me.....goodluck!
My mate has said how lucky i have been as she has flt crappy for the last few weeks and i have felt fine and shes said i am lucky and she hopes that i dont have to go through it but i worry so much its untrue. I am being scanned next week so if everything is ok  and its the right size etc i may chill out just a tad but until then im up in arms as i keep telling myself that im not pregnant!
Me to girl! I'm just over 7 weeks. And, I have NO symptoms. Just, crampy and headaches. So I'm right along with ya!!

My breasts only have sometimes bigger aerolas.(sp).. and the nipples are always stuck out. And, the veins are just all over the place.
i've only had sickness 2 times, and i'm 15 weeks, found out at 8 or 9.....and i dont feel pregnant but hey i still rub my belly, and i know its in there! faint is a positive if you're still worried get a blood test
With my first 2 pregnancys I didnt have any symtoms:) Not even sore boobies and I had 2 very healthy boys.......This time around I have every symptom in the book!! One of the first things I noticed this time was SORE boobs!! Strange for me......we are expecting another boy in August:)
Congrats and a healthy nine months:)
I never had any symptoms or anything - no morning sickness or anything like that. I read a post some one did that said it's called 'lucky' when there aren't any of the negative symptoms or anything.  I hope the next 35 weeks are the same!  
I never had any pregnancy symptoms, except for the missed periods.  My breasts didn't even really start "leaking" until I was past my due date.  I was VERY VERY fortunate in the sense of no morning sickness, sore breasts or anything like that.  But, towards the end I had horrendous heart burn because he was lodged under my ribcage.  They find a way to make up for it I guess...lol!  Wishing you lots of luck and happiness!!

Shell
Don't worry when the Doctor told me I was pregnant again I laughed at her and said that can't be true because I had no symptoms but they kicked in at about 6 weeks.
Thanks Girl you have put my mind at rest now as i was so worried that something was wrong as i wasnt having symptoms but i suppose they may be just round the corner or im going to be lucky and not get any symptoms at all!
I am having sore breast but no other syptoms I am terrified of what might be going on, this is my 4th try I am 6.5 wks along. Should I be worried HELPPP!!!
I just posted the same question because this is my first pregnancy and I am 4.5 weeks with no morning sickness. I just have sore bbs and cramps. That's it! I started worrying a lot today.

These posts make me feel a little better knowing that others went through the same thing with no problems.

It seems like there is a correlation with not having MS and carrying a boy.. Hmmmmm
I don't have much to add to this discussion... This is our first pregnancy and I'm als 5 weeks 3 days along... and very mild to no symptoms.  My breasts have been faintly sore for the past 2 weeks but even that seems to be fading... I'll have occassional nausea but it lasts for only a few seconds and is gone... the last couple of days I didn't even have that.  I am also worried because ever since I became pregnant I have noticed how hard it is for me to run... I have to stop and walk a lot, and will get some mild cramps up in my rib cage which will also make me stop and walk... But today I felt fine... still ran a bit slow trying to be on the safe side but didn't feel like I was going to get a cramp or anything...  I hope everything is fine!!!  
with my first child i only had sore boobs, and headaches............. i only started to beliebve i was pg when i had my ultrasound at 12wk.................... i just didnt have any symptoms!!!!!!!!
Hi i am new to this site. I am 5 weeks and 5 days Pregnant with my 4th child. I lost our 3rd child at 20 weeks in  January this year. I like to go power walking each day does anyone know If I can still do this? I know that you have to keep your heart rate down but does anyone else still exercise to keep fit during pregnancy? Congratulations to you all on your up coming births

Michelle