I am 7 weeks when am i due?
I just had my first scan and the guy said I was 7 weeks pregnant this is not possible because my bf was away for 4 days when it says i got pregnant or (7 weeks ago) can it be out by a cpl days it shows my baby is 11mm now. Also does anyone know my due dat? and possibly what day i would have fell. i got a positive result 1.5.10.
When was the date of you last period, the FIRST day of your last period?? That's going to show when you're due. The u/s can be off by a few days in early pregnancy but never usually more than that. They're pretty accurate!! You could have also ovulated later in your cycle, or earlier, and got pregnant when you think you couldn't have. But give me the first day of your last period, when it started.
technically you are not pregnant when they "say you are". They count the 2 weeks before conception as well...so they are right it is just you concieved 5 weeks ago. Does this make sense?
It might be surprising, but the first two weeks of your 40-week pregnancy happen before you're actually pregnant. Since your due date is calculated 40 weeks from the first day of your last period, it's during these two weeks that ovulation and egg fertilization happen. So if your 7 weeks pregnant then your due date would be January 6, 2011! Also if you go to this site they can calculate it for you:
http://www.baby2see.com/conception_calculator.html
Hope this helps, and conrats!
They should put your EDD on the bottom of your scan Photo. (Estimated Due Date) Which would be January....
Then in a few scans time... They will put your actual due date..

Hope this helps.

x
thanks, yes i see it not it says Jan 4th im due but it just doesnt work out 7 week 1day ago its about 7 weeks 5 days now but it doesnt match to when my bf was here.

julz034 - I dont remember the dates for my period, sorry.

Krichar - I kind of get it, but i thought it should be from the day u had sex and i thought it was like 2 weeks after the day u have sex to do all the work and plantation then ur actually proply pregnant. (so u have sex, the egg and sperm does its thing and plantation and whatever else it does in 2 weeks, then ur pregnant) cos a P/Test shows after 2 weeks of having sex. mm this pregnancy thing is confusing me maybe my next scan will be more understanding
Gestational age is calculated to include the 2 weeks prior to actual conception.  So if they said you are 7 weeks you technically did not conceive until 5 weeks ago.  Dates are also an estimate as no one can be 100% sure.  While early ultrasounds are the most accurate and reliable they can still be off by a few days either way.