I caught the sick bug going around! !!! (rant)
Hi im 17w 4d!  I work in a hospital and have not been sick in years, but I caught this bug I have had it for 3 days. the 1st two are suppose to be the worse but I still fell really bad! Sunday while at work I puked in the middle of my 12 shift to the point I peed all over myself then did it yesterday too when I got up at 1 in the afternoon . my nose is so backed up I been breathing thought my mouth so its all dryed out. my throat hurts so bad I can barely drank and, I still have a fever off and on. Any one else had this bug and got thought it im in ky idk if that matters im sure there's lots of bugs going around this time of year. Anyway any suggestions on felling better is welcomed?!?!
Iv been like this iv just got over the worst of it! Try vicks/ vapor rub on your chest bottom of your feet with socks on and I put it on my wrist as I sleep with my arm/hand in front of my face. That helped me breath then I had a bottle of water by the ed but iv got a chesty cough still aswell so iv been drinking hot water with lemon juice and honey mixed up together aswell and it's working slowly xx