Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
I dk what to do

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I dk what to do

So I went to the dr and they sent me to the hospital to get checked since my dr wasn't in..I've been having really bad cramping constantly non stop and back pain I was in tears it hurt so bad and when I Pee it was just so much pressure well The hospital checked me n I was extremely thin and the baby's head is very low so I dk if that means labor is coming but I tried to give them a sample but couldn't pee at all so they had to stick a cath up me and get a sample once they got it I started burning when I Peed and had bright red spotting I just figured it was from the cath well then the spotting stopped I got sent home with no results they said the results would get sent to the dr and I was pissed cuz I still was in pain well the bleeding stopped and I just went pee now and when I wiped it was a bright red spotting and there was some in the toilet idk if this is normal they think I have a bladder or kidney infection but I was sent home and the blood starting again worries me any suggestions
You can go back to the er or call your doctor in the morning. I would go back to the er myself
I would go to the er ASAP
Sorry they were not more helpful to you. That is one of the reasons we are going the birth center route. Hospitals and doctors can often have their own agendas and not give you the personal attention you need. Hope it all works out and you can get some answers.
Thanks I'm doing ok but still hurt a bit I was having some spotting but ts prolly cuz they stuck a cath up me ugh they said his head is very low lower than it's been and he almost can stick her finger in my cervics is thin and very soft so I'm wondering if baby could be coming soon if I should watch for the water to break or plug to come who knows what's Ginna happwn
U
How are you? Any change?
Emily_MHModerator Survey link - https://goo.g... Comment
1 hr ago
hansen20 uploaded new photos
hansen20, KeeLolo, and KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy