I don't know who the father is... Help!
The first day of my last period was Dec 21.10. My cycle is usually 30-31 days. I slept with the guy I was seeing Jan 1st and either Jan 3rd or Jan 4th.  Then I slept with my ex bf  Jan 8th. I did a first response pregnancy test Jan 19th in the evening - negative. I did another test Jan 26th in the evening- negative.  Then another on the 29th that came out positive.
A DNA test is the only way to know who the father would be. Sperm can live up to 5-7 days in the vagina. I'm sorry! You can get a DNA test while pregnant (which carries risks) or you can wait until they are born.
I would suggest getting to the doctor to get a due date and to see how far along you are. Still those dates are pretty close together so you'll deffinately need a DNA test to confirm paternity. Good luck. *in the same boat*
I agree with the above posters.  Because the sperm from the first guy could have still been around when you had sex with the second guy there really isn't any way to tell without a DNA test.