Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
I know a slight rise in temperature is normal during pregnancy......

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I know a slight rise in temperature is normal during pregnancy......Ive been carrying a temp of 99.0-99.6 sitting down...what temp is too high?? My house is kept at 63-65 degrees.. poor bf sits around under blankets lmao!

also i know breasts tend to get tender but my actual breasts havent become tender just hot to the touch..its my actual nipples that have become very sensitive and very painful. Is that normal or should my entire breasts be tender?

sorry ive posted so many questions lately...this is my first pregnancy and dont have a mother to run to and ask questions if i have any. This site and google have become very helpful..
Thank you ladies so much for all the help!!
If you have a temp that high its possible you are coming down with something. In pregnancy we actually tend to get sick easier which is annoying. Also its normal for just your nipples to get tender... ugh I would hate when the brushed against anything.
im sorry i meant 99.0-99.2 (stupid touch screen phone) :)
Oh thats a little better. I'm running a usual 98.8 when I'm not sick but pregnant so it could be very normal for you. But like with everything in pregnancy best thing to do would be to contact your doctor and see what they think. How far along are you?
5w in about an hour and a half...its 10:24 here :) I called my dr this morning, she says its just my body getting used to pregnancy and that it should level out to around 98.8-99.0...
LovemyKids86 XF!!! Comment
KTowne, and KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
hansen20 commented on Baby Noah!!
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy