I need help
Well i have irregular periods so im really confused. I had a boyfriend for 5 years that i had unprotected sex with the entire time. I had sex last with him in august, had my period around the 20th to the 25th of august. We broke up and then i had sex with an ex on September 8th, on october 9th i took a home pregnancy test and it was positive. I'm confused because i thought that if i was pregnant for 2 months i would have known, and no symptoms started showing up until around the beginning of October so i'd like to get an idea before the baby is born...
Sounds like your ex is the father to me. If you last period was around the 25th of August and you had sex around the 8th of September then that would be around the time that you would of ovulated since ovulation is usually somewhere around 10-14 days after your last menstrual period. However its possible that you boyfriend is the father as well and that you has a period during this time but the chances are slim. Have you gotten an ultrasound yet that tells you the approximate age of the fetus. But honestly its kinda close so you may want to tell both of them that they could be the father since until you get a paternity test you wont know for sure.