I'M SO SCARED!
Hi Ladies I'm 34 weeks and For The Past 3 Weeks Or So I've Been Getting So Worried Out Of No Where , It Gets To The Point That I Can't Sleep And If I Do I Wake Up Every 2 Hours. Let Me Explain - I'm 21 And Have 3 Kids Already 2 Girls And 1 boy. On Thanksgiving I Had A Miscarriage And After That Things Haven't Been The Same With Me . I Feel So Guilty And I Know It Wasn't My Fault But It Still Terrifies Me And Now That I'm 34 Weeks Pregnant I'm So Scared Knowing That I'll Be Going In To Labor Soon I Feel Like I'm Not Ready Mentaly Or Fisicaly I Feel Like The Moment When I List My Other Baby Still On Replay On My Head And I Know I Shiuldnt Feel Like That But I Feel That That Was A Horrible Experiense And IM Traumatised. I was 16 weeks when I List the fetus and I had to get a blood transfusion,  I was so scared not only for my life but leaving my kids behind . I've tried talking to my Husband About this And It Makes Me Feel Fine 1 minute Then It Just Comes Back To My Head And Its Frustrating Because I just Want To Let This Go But I Can't I've Also Talked To My Doctor About the Subject And She Told me Not To Worry That Things Will Be Fine... But The More I Know That I'm Getting Closer to my DD I Get Panicky , Scared , Afraid , Anxious. I'm Tired , My Body is Tired . I Can't Sleep .
What Are Some Things That I Can Do To Get Over My Fears? What Can I Do To Feel Better In Regards All Of My Emotions?
Do I Need Medical Help?
Prenatal depression and anxiety are two of the hardest things to deal with while pregnant. If it's causing insomnia and panic attacks like you stated I would definitely seek help. Usually these feelings go away after birth but it's important to seek help when you notice them arising. Your mental health is very important during pregnancy. I hope you feel better soon. Xx
Thank you I will be talking to my doctor about it.
Hormones wreak such havoc.  Sorry you are going through this.  Often, if a woman has extreme depression or anxiety during pregnancy, it may even intensify a little after she has the baby.  Post partum depression is tough.  My ob practice is very in tune with this and will ask questions because they want to treat women when this occurs.  You are not alone!  And they can help you so that you can enjoy the beginning of the journey of your baby's life. So, DO talk to your doctor.  hugs