IUD Removed - could i be pregnant
I had my IUD removed on June 25.  I had sex on June 20th.  I then had sex on June 25th and June June 30th (my fiance pulled out both times).  Being that I didn't get a period when I had my IUD in I'm not sure whereabouts in my cycle I was when I had my iud removed.  Articles i've read said sperm stays in a women for 5 days - is this true? I've been sick to my stomach, dizzy and have a headache for 2 days now - could i be pregnant?  Would anyone take a test now or wait???  
your not likely pregnant...you had sex with your iud in....then had it removed and then had sex on that same day and then 5 days later...your bodys likely adjusting from having it removed. and yes sperm can stay alive for awhile but because you had birth control and had sex so close to when it was removed i think it takes a little more than 5 days for it to full wear off i would imagine hormones are still in your system..not really sure.

you cant take a test now...its been 3 days since your last sexual encounter and that was the only time you had unprotected sex without your iud (other than the 25 same day you had your iud removed.)

and its not likely your pregnant from having sex on the 20th cuz you still had your iud in.

dont think your feeling pregnancy symptoms 3 days after sex..and i think your bodys just a little messed up. it sould straighten itself out.
Thanks so much! I'm certain your right....i just feel so lousy!
you might be getting sick or just feeling bad after iud removal try not to worry. you will hopefully get your period soon then you can figure it all out
It truly amazes me how much hormones can really mess with ya...I recall when i get pregnant for my last child i swear i was sick the moment of conception.  I was exhausted i went to the doctor and he said "no no no it's too early for symptoms"  Low and behold 3 weeks later i found out i was pregnant.  I want to get pregnant but really am hoping for it to happen after our wedding in September...
hey i was just wondering how is the IUD i was think of going on it instand of getting my tubes tied