I'm 35 Weeks And In So Much Pain.
Need Advice On What Yo do.  As you Know I'm 35 weeks and I've been experiencing excruciating pain in My Vagina it feels sooo swollen and I Feel pressure when I pee , last week I started experiencing horrible pain in my lover back aside from my vagina I know it's the baby pressure and stuff but does that mean the baby might come sooner than expected? I don't get seen by my doctor until the 14th and it's so hard moving around or even getting up from the damn chair . It's scary talking to the doctor about this because on my last pregnancy I told my doctor and she checked me said I wasn't dilating at that time I was 35 also , she did the (membrane strip) in which it was sooooo painful but she said it was just her checking . I went into labor the same day -.- . Ive rest my hip and when i have to get up its when the pain hits me again and i come back to reality lmao ugh , So have you lady's experienced anything like this and was told to deliver? Or how do you help relieve the pain?
Pressure is normal in last trimester of pregnancy. It does not necessarily mean baby will come early though. Baby is hitting their final growth spurt and it's a little uncomfortable. If the pain is severe and hindering your ability to do day to day activities you might consider going to urgent care, or labor and delivery wing of hospital to be checked if you do not trust your Dr to do a pelvic check without membrane sweep.
You could try pregnancy stretches, warm bath, warm or cold pack on hurting areas, elevating your feet, and taking a Tylenol. If your still in pain even after all of that I would be seen anyway as a precaution.
Hope you feel better soon