Join the excitement! MedHelp's newest iPhone app, I'm Expecting was recently launched where you can track everything that's happening to you and your baby throughout your entire pregnancy. If you currently use our existing pregnancy apps, then you will love this new one. Sync all your data into the I’m Expecting app and have it readily available 24/7. We encourage everyone to download this FREE app and tell your friends about it, too!
Follow the link to start using I'm Expecting today: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/im-expecting-pregnancy-app/id383565674?mt=8# .
Here's some of the benefits of I’m Expecting:
* Record your symptoms and compare them to what thousands of other women
experience in the same week - THE ONLY PREGNANCY APP WITH THIS FEATURE!
* Get tips on how to alleviate the most common pregnancy symptoms, including
nausea, fatigue, leg cramps and cravings
* Learn what is happening to your body and to your baby week by week
* Take photos of your tummy each week and watch your baby bump grow
* Easily upload your photos into the Baby Bump slideshow (camera
phone-enabled devices only)
* Track your pregnancy weight gain and see if you're gaining too much or too
* View your doctor appointments, symptoms and important events at a glance
with our easy-to-read calendar
* Access your information from your doctor's office to easily share your
pregnancy details with your doctor
* Enter your symptoms or other information whenever it's convenient
* Store your doctor's information for easy access
* Post questions and get answers to your pregnancy concerns from other women
* Create a baby announcement to share with family and friends when your
little one arrives
Unfortunately, it is not available on Blackberry and only available on the iPhone or iPod Touch. We don't have any plans to make a Blackberry app at this time. We plan on continuing with iPhone apps and Android apps. Blackberry just isn't as popular with our users as iPhones and Android phones.
You can, however, access the mobile version of MedHelp on a smartphone browser. You can try this by going to medhelp.org (or m.medhelp.org) on your Blackberry browser. If that doesn't work, if you download Opera for your Blackberry and use that as your browser, you'll be able to access the mobile version of the site. Once you're logged in, you can record your BBT for Ovulation. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of My Cycles or a true iPhone or Android app, but if you're looking to quickly record your BBT (and then enter your symptoms later on the site), you can do it this way.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.