Im measuring 14 weeks at 11!!!!!
I just had my first OB appointment today and my doctor said that I was about 14 weeks along. I know I am only 11 weeks and 1 day pregnant!  I have had a weird feeling of multipes since about 6 weeks, very heavy feeling , morning sickness ( I didnt have that with my first two pregnancys) along with many other symtoms that I haent had in previous pregnancys. I have also had 3 doses of clomid in the pass year and a half. The last dose about six months ago.
I did tell my doctor that I was unsure of my last period because I wanted an ultrasound, first as a reasurance cause it took so long to get pregnant, I am worried about the baby and secondly because of my thoughts of twins. I know I should have told my doctor the truth. Would I still have measured that far along if she had known? Did she measure correctly? Could it be multiples? Or maybe something is wrong? I have an ultrasound on Febuary 22nd but the waiting is killing me:)
Could It be twins? both my grandmother and mother were pregnant with twin and misscarried in the 5th month, but isnt it supposed to skip a generation?

Any advice would be helpful:)
Thanks!
If you got an u/s at 11 weeks or 14 weeks either one would have showed multiples. Are you positive there is no way you could be 14 weeks
There is no way I could be that far along. I have been trying for almost 2 years! I have kept very careful track of my cycle and my ovulation. Twins?
If you had a u/s around 11weeks, They would have picked up on twins. Have you had a u/s let?
no, I havent had one yet. Febuary 22nd will be the first. Just the pelvic exam. and she measured my uterus.
If your 1st u/s isnt intill the 22th. Then my guess is that she maybe off on the dates. The u/s will tell you the right dates and or twins.
i have one question as well, i am around 5 weeks or more the doctors said. and i went for an u/s a couple of days ago, they couldn't find the baby so they had to do an internal. that was fine. so they did. all i saw was one little sac they measured it then moved it over and said oh and measured again they never said if it was another baby or not? could that mean twins? i have twins running in my family as well.... i have another u/s for oct 8 th cause they couldn't find the heart beat? but i think that is common for 5wks ? isn't it???
I don't think an internal is very accurate, with my first pregnancy my doctor had put me at 10 weeks based on her internal exam as well as where my uterus was when she was pushing on my stomach etc.  Two weeks later I went for an ultrasound and they put me at 8 weeks...Luckily your ultrasound is right around the corner...hang in there and keep us posted!
I agree w. sweetangel. I would wait for the u/s. keep us posted.
How did your doctor measure and come up with 14 weeks?  Oh, wait ...you said she measured your uterus.  Ok.  =D

Well, my opinion is that since you've had two other kids, your uterus is 'preparing' early.  Many women who've had children find themselves bigger earlier because their body already knows what it's doing.  So, perhaps that is why you are measuring bigger.

You won't be able to know for sure how big the baby is measuring or if it is twins until an ultrasound is done.  Why is your doctor waiting until Feb. 22nd to do an ultrasound?  ...Ok ...I just looked at the date of the original post.  =D  I'll stop typing now ...  ^.^;;
I just realized this is REALLY old.. If you want answers to YOUR question, I would recommend starting a new post and ask your question there! =)

Good luck!