Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Im pregnat but my breast didnt get much bigger.is it possible ?

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Im 11 weeks pregnant now but my breast didnt got large that much but sometimes I feel that it is heavy sometimes it is not . is it possible ? or is it a sign that I dont produce so much milk ? pls help :)
Your milk won't come in 2-4 days after you deliver, so don't worry!
Small breast have no impact on milk production. Letting the baby suck for as long as it wants does. Also for best breastfeeding results let the baby feed on one side per feeding. You avoid becoming lop sided and the baby gains weight faster.
thankyou   :)  
Mine didn't get bigger until my milk came in with my first but with this one they've grown about a cup size so far every pregnancy is different I wouldn't worry
I'm 32 weeks on Monday and my boobs haven't grown at all...they're still the same size as they were pre-pregnancy :) I was told it was nothing to worry about, and they'll grow when my milk comes in :)
Mine have got huge!! Im 28w+1 now but at the begining of the preg i didnt even know i was pregnant so there was no change (i found out at 19w)
KTowne, and Hollus commented on hansen20's status
1 hr ago
KTowne, Hollus, and hansen20 commented on KTowne's status
hansen20 commented on Belle313's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy