Im still in shock! (in excitement)
After going to my ultrasound appointment, and seeing my BABY GIRL, I couldnt be happier!!!!!
I still cant believe that the baby i saw on the monitor is in my TUMMY!! OMGshhh!
it was surely a blessing to see her! seeing her stretch out a lot, and suck her thumb LOL! do a cartwheel!?? i have to say, that had to have been the most exciting thing i have ever seen in my LIFE!!!! i almost didnt want to leave. i wanted to watch her allllll day!!!

anyone else still in shock or have been in shock after seeing your baby the first time in ultrasound?
Lol i know the feeling!! im a first timer an i cried seeing his lil heart beating an him floppin around.it still hasnt hit me that theres something so sweet an small living in me even though im 19w tomrrw an feel him kicking through out the day.it really is amazing..
Ill be 30weeks tomorrow and well im a complicated ob patient they have me go in weekly for ultrasounds... so far every one of the scans have been good well as good as they can be with what's going on, any how i see him weekly and still to this day i am still on shock its great being able to feel him but to feel and watch him moving and sucking his thumb! I love it!!!
I'm still in shock... N I'm 20 wks... I go in once every 2 weeks... Nd  see my princess... She's just amazin... As the weeks change from one to the nxt... I am able to look dwn... N put the growth of my belli together with the kicks n slowly come to realization.... But still amazed....wen I see her use her hands and hold her cheeks like mckolli colgen* from home alone...lol... It's toooo cute
Lolllll child bearing is definitely magical! They is amazing to see your little baby grow over the weeks. I'm 17 weeks , I don't feel my baby kicking yet, (which is surprising since I saw how active she was) but when I lay down with my hand where she is, I feel a little ehhh.. . Fluttering ? Like a butterfly is how it feels.
YESS WHEN I SAW MY BABY I WAS JUST SMILING AND COULDN'T STOP..LIKE IT'S CRAZY A LITTLE PERSON IS GROWING INSIDE ME..THEN I SAW I WAS HAVING A BOY I STARTED CRYING.I FEEL HIM MOVING ALLDAY SO I FINALLY GOT TO SEE HIM IN ACTION.IT WAS SO AMAZING EXCITING OVERWHELMING AND UNBELIEVABLE..I STILL THINK ABOUT IT NOW..I KISS MY ULTRASOUND PICS .MY BABY BLEW A BUBBLE AND PUT HIS FEET IN HIS MOUTH..MAN. WANNA GO BACK TO THAT DAY
Ohh yeah, I have a son and went for my gender U/S this time thinking for sure it was another boy (not that I wouldn't LOVE another boy, just had a feeling it was going to be, so it took the fun out of it) and it was a baby GIRL! So exciting!!!
awwww blowing bubbles!?!? how freaking cute!!!! and yes to see the baby in action was sooo rewarding!

that must have been a really great surprise to find out you are having a girl this time! now you get the best of both worlds!