Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Impatient

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Impatient

I think i jumped the gun and took the HPT to early. I am not supposed to start until the 10th, and i took the HPT on 7/7/2011 and was negative. I think i will try to wait to take the next one until i am late for my AF, if she dont show her ugly head sunday. Im crossing my fingers.
Tags: impatient, head, toes, Is, hpt, af, Early, start, think, wait, not?, i am
it is so hard to wait and test....ive been preg a few times and each time i got a BFP at different times

i found out at 12 DPO that i was preg with my daughter (but i had a strong sensation i was so i couldnt help testing early)

this preg is actually kind of ironic....i felt great, no symptoms.....was having irregular cycles so thought nothing of it when i went past due for AF....went to doc for bloodwork and one of the test came back odd so doc said lets do a preg test and voila, i was preg, only to find out i was preg with twins

there is nothing wrong with being a POAS-aholic.....heck, i still want to pee on a stick to see the lines

good luck on the 10th!!!

good luck on the 10th!!!
I have very regular cycles, so i am crossing my fingers that AF does not show tomorrow
I have iiregular cycles, but I believe I may have ovulated on June 27th or around that time. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. However I think it may have been too early as well. If I did ovulate on June 27th I would have to wait for Monday for AF to come. Its so hard not knowing!!!! I wish you best of luck that AF doesn't not come tomorrow for you. Keep us posted!
It was a no show yesterday, but the hpt was negative this morning so, still playing the waiting game
I know the feeling... I took one on Sunday Morning and it came back Neg... :(( I'm not Due 2 Get my Period Till Wed(13th) Last Week the Cramping Was VERY bad... I Said No More Trst For Me I'm Not Buying Anymore :(( Good Luck 2 You I'm Keeping My Fingers Crossed For You....
I am sorry you got a negative this morning. I too tested because I believe I ovulated around June 27th so I thought AF would come around today. I also took a test this morning and it was negative, but still no AF. Do you think it could possibly be too early for us?
I thought I ovulated around June 27th so I thought I would be able to take a HPT on Sunday, therefore I did and it was invalid. Therefore I took one on Monday it was negative. I went to take another one tonight and it was invalid. All three HPT's came out of the same box. Do you think the negative one is correct or should I go out and buy another pack.

Maybe I am grasping for straws on this, but I haven't gotten AF yet. However my period is irregular..... any advice is appreciated.
I am going to wait till Friday to see if AF show if she doesnt then i am going to test again, if it comes up negative then i will make an appt. with the Doctor.
Good luck to you! I hope you get a positive! I am going to retest as well since I had two invalid's and one negative on Monday. If I don't get AF soon and another negative I am also going to contact my doctor. Keep me posted!
Shannon79, and KTowne commented on Shannon79's status
45 mins ago
Stashie23009 Feeling pretty good! ate re... Comment
Shannon79 commented on krichar's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy