Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Impatient

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Impatient

I think i jumped the gun and took the HPT to early. I am not supposed to start until the 10th, and i took the HPT on 7/7/2011 and was negative. I think i will try to wait to take the next one until i am late for my AF, if she dont show her ugly head sunday. Im crossing my fingers.
Tags: impatient, head, toes, Is, hpt, af, Early, start, think, wait, not?, i am
it is so hard to wait and test....ive been preg a few times and each time i got a BFP at different times

i found out at 12 DPO that i was preg with my daughter (but i had a strong sensation i was so i couldnt help testing early)

this preg is actually kind of ironic....i felt great, no symptoms.....was having irregular cycles so thought nothing of it when i went past due for AF....went to doc for bloodwork and one of the test came back odd so doc said lets do a preg test and voila, i was preg, only to find out i was preg with twins

there is nothing wrong with being a POAS-aholic.....heck, i still want to pee on a stick to see the lines

good luck on the 10th!!!

good luck on the 10th!!!
I have very regular cycles, so i am crossing my fingers that AF does not show tomorrow
I have iiregular cycles, but I believe I may have ovulated on June 27th or around that time. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. However I think it may have been too early as well. If I did ovulate on June 27th I would have to wait for Monday for AF to come. Its so hard not knowing!!!! I wish you best of luck that AF doesn't not come tomorrow for you. Keep us posted!
It was a no show yesterday, but the hpt was negative this morning so, still playing the waiting game
I know the feeling... I took one on Sunday Morning and it came back Neg... :(( I'm not Due 2 Get my Period Till Wed(13th) Last Week the Cramping Was VERY bad... I Said No More Trst For Me I'm Not Buying Anymore :(( Good Luck 2 You I'm Keeping My Fingers Crossed For You....
I am sorry you got a negative this morning. I too tested because I believe I ovulated around June 27th so I thought AF would come around today. I also took a test this morning and it was negative, but still no AF. Do you think it could possibly be too early for us?
I thought I ovulated around June 27th so I thought I would be able to take a HPT on Sunday, therefore I did and it was invalid. Therefore I took one on Monday it was negative. I went to take another one tonight and it was invalid. All three HPT's came out of the same box. Do you think the negative one is correct or should I go out and buy another pack.

Maybe I am grasping for straws on this, but I haven't gotten AF yet. However my period is irregular..... any advice is appreciated.
I am going to wait till Friday to see if AF show if she doesnt then i am going to test again, if it comes up negative then i will make an appt. with the Doctor.
Good luck to you! I hope you get a positive! I am going to retest as well since I had two invalid's and one negative on Monday. If I don't get AF soon and another negative I am also going to contact my doctor. Keep me posted!
KTowne Little man's name will be W... Comment
1 hr ago
Avatar n tn
kesby1212 commented on When You Need to Know...
KTowne commented on photo
Aug 29
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy