Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Implantation Bleeding

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Implantation Bleeding

So, I have been reading up on implantation bleeding because I have had this for about a week. Its very light to where I can only see the slight brown when wiping. At first I was okay with it because I thought it might be because I had sex with my boyfriend the day before this happened. But it lasted for the week. Last night I was having sex with my bf again and when he pulled out he asked if I was on my period because a clot was there. I said "no" because my period isn't supposed to start for a week. Is it possible to get a couple of clots with implantation. In my case one..... Please help!
If you've been bleeding for a week, then it's not implantation bleeding. Implantation bleeding is light, and usually only as much as a few spots of blood in a day on your underwear or on the toilet paper. Brown blood is old blood, so it's most likely that your body is just flushing out what was left of your last period a sit gets ready to start a new one. It's a bit too early for implantation if you're not due your period for another week or so.

Wait and see if your period shows, if not, then it can't hurt to take a pregnancy test with first morning urine and see what it says.
hansen20 commented on KeeLolo's status
KTowne commented on melimeli's status
KeeLolo commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy