Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Implantation Bleeding?

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Implantation Bleeding?

I had my period on the 7th of Sept and it lasted 7 days. My husband and I are trying for a baby and we had sex on the 15th, 17th and 18th. On the 19th of Sept I started getting cramps like I was getting my period again and I started bleeding on the 19th of Sept for 4 days. It wasn't heavy like  a period but was red. On the 4th day  (23rd Sept) I noticed a discharge also with a slight pinkish colour. The bleeding stopped on the 23rd sept but the discharge continued for 2 more days. It is now 26th of Sept and I still have the cramps day and night but no bleeding. Could this mean I am pregnant or is the bleeding too early to be implantation bleeding?
i would wait a few more days then take a test normally it takes a week or two for it to happen i had my implatation bleeding when i was like 4 weeks prego!
KTowne commented on renae176's status
KTowne, and Hollus commented on KTowne's status
hansen20, KTowne, and Hollus commented on hansen20's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy