Implantation Bleeding?
I had my period on the 7th of Sept and it lasted 7 days. My husband and I are trying for a baby and we had sex on the 15th, 17th and 18th. On the 19th of Sept I started getting cramps like I was getting my period again and I started bleeding on the 19th of Sept for 4 days. It wasn't heavy like  a period but was red. On the 4th day  (23rd Sept) I noticed a discharge also with a slight pinkish colour. The bleeding stopped on the 23rd sept but the discharge continued for 2 more days. It is now 26th of Sept and I still have the cramps day and night but no bleeding. Could this mean I am pregnant or is the bleeding too early to be implantation bleeding?
i would wait a few more days then take a test normally it takes a week or two for it to happen i had my implatation bleeding when i was like 4 weeks prego!