Implantation.
Hey everyone. My dd is 11 weeks old. I had unprotected sex three weeks ago. Got the implant in my arm the next day. Did a preg test two weeks and 3 days after the sex (requested by the doc). Was negative. For the last three days i have had very minor pink/brown spotting. I never got my period back and the doctor said its highly unlikely i will get it now. I only breast fed for 4 weeks. So my questions are..Was it too early to test when i did? Can implantation bleeding happen three weeks after the sex? How long does implantation bleeding usually last? I never noticed it with my dd. I thought if this was my period it would have gotten heavier. I did think i had slight period pain a few days ago. Thanks :)
What's the name.if the inplant I had one and my periods were all crazy sometimes I did not even get one
Sounds like it could be from the birth control. Implantation bleeding is actually pretty rare
Ok thanks! Its called implanon xt i think...
Sounds like from the birth control. I had the implanon as well and it messed up my cycles, I took it out after 2 years. Some women lose their periods on implanon and some don't

If it was implantation bleeding it would of happened 7-10 past ovulation, you may not have ovulated that early on either but if you did then it would of been sooner than 3 weeks for implantation bleeding. Not all women get it either, I never had implantation bleeding with this pregnancy or with my first one