In pain
Hi ladies, I'm wondering if anyone knows what medication could I take for acid reflux and gastric ulcer, I am in really bad pain, I am currently about 8 weeks pregnant haven't had my first appt yet with the obgyn but I can't wait my pain is too intense.. any idea what can I take while I go to my first appt...please help
Go to the doctor

Yeah I will make an appt. Today but you know sometimes they give the appts so far and I didn't really wanted to go to the hospital, that's why I was kinds hoping I could take something while my appt comes.. :/
In my opinion go to an emergency room if you're able to , if the pain is intense I wouldn't want for you to ignore it and then it turns into something that could of been prevented... Good luck and feel better
Yeah that's true thanks very much!
I find tums help me but definitely call your doctor