Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Is creamy white discharge a sign of early pregnancy?

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

is white cream like discharge a sign of early pregnancy? Also I have many other signs. if i have all of thesse can i take a test or should i wait the two weeks. I am 7 days past O.
Wait at least until the day your period is due. Implantation can take 6-12 days and then another 2-4 before the HCG is high enough to show positive on a pregnancy test. If you test any earlier you could get a false result. Good luck to you, I know waiting is hard, but you won't be wasting tests or money, and you won't be disappointed if you test too early and it's negative!
i had creamy discharge from o all the way to my missed period, it is way to early to test i would give it another 5 days atleast before testing. I started testing at 10 dpo and finally got a positive on the day of my period at 13dpo.  Good luck
I have this going on also...it doesn't smell or itch and is just white (TMI sorry).  I don't understand it either.  I broke down and tested this morning but it was a digital...and it showed up not pregnant.  I think it's too early espically with a digital.  If AF isn't here by Sat or Sun then I'll probably test.  Who knows.  I hope you get some answers.
I wouldnt trust CM as a sign of anything BUT infection. Honestly. CM always is changing.... IT doenst mean anything in most cases.
so i had an accident on my self  i went pied and after i went to the bath room to wipe all this white liqued like water came out what is that
LovemyKids86 XF!!! Comment
KeeLolo, and KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
hansen20 commented on Baby Noah!!
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy