Is it OK for the baby to move all day....all the time?
I'm 20 weeks pregnant and this little boy seems to dance all day and he has been for a few weeks.  Is this normal in your experience?

By the time I'm 30 weeks I can see him going WILD all day and night.
Of course. Some babies are lazy and other babies are really active from early on. It could happen that baby might have a few days where you don't feel them, but this is usually normal. Baby is still really tiny and can hide in there, which is why kick counts aren't done until 28 weeks. Good luck!
Im having a lil boy as well n im 27 weeks but as of like the early 20s hes been on the move alot!! My lil man moves and does his flips n kicks all the time! just enjoy it and relax!
Oh wow!  OK, thanks!  I do enjoy it, it's really fun.  I just wasn't sure what the activity levels are usually like.  I just can't imagine what things will be like when it's bigger and stronger!

Is my doctor going to tell me about kick counts or is that something I begin on my own?