Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Is it a appropriate to name baby

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Is it a appropriate to name baby

I had triplets 5 years ago that did not survive do to prematurity, I delivered them at 22weeks and 6 days.  2 of them were boys.  My question is I am now pregnant with my second boy since then, the first boy we named after my husband, could I name my new baby the first name of one of my triplets and I would use the other ones first name as the middle name.

Ryan James and Zachary Robert were the names of my triplets, so I wanted to name the new baby Ryan Zachary.

Let me know your opions.

Tags: name
That would be entirely up to you. I think that is a very cute name, which for some people, would believe that the name had more meaning for their new little one...and to others it might be too sacred for one to use the names again. I think it is your decision but I think it is a rather cute idea. Good luck!
I think it is beautiful.... a kind of tribute to your sweet little ones that passed on. My son is named after my brother who died when he was 18. I know that is not quite the same familial linkage, but still a warm and loving tribute to their memory.
I agree that it's a beautiful way to honor the memories of the two little boys you lost.  Many people use family names, whether they're still on this planet or not ... so, to me, it's perfectly acceptable.

On a side note, I'd switch the names around.  I like the sound of Zachary Ryan!  =D
I think it is a good way to honor your lost babies.  My only concern would be if knowing who he is named after would bring back memories (in a sad way), but if you are content with naming him after them then go for it.  
I think that its a great idea..... and a beautiful tribute to the little ones you lost..... I say Go for it!
I had a stillborn 7 years ago....we named him after my husband, he was a jr.  So with my last son as a way to honor my first son AND my husband...we named him something that had the same initials.  My husband and first son are Joseph Gregory and my last son is Jacob Gabriel so they all have JGN.  I think it's up to you, I don't see anything wrong with it...it's not like you're using the same exact name again.
It's a beautiful tribute to them, I think! But another part of me thinks that it would be wonderful to give this new baby a fresh name that is completely their own. There's really two sides of it and you do what you feel is best!
If George Foreman can name all of his boys George, then there is no reason why you couldn't name your son as you like.  It is a beautiful name.
Those are lovely names, its what you feel in your heart. I named my angel baby and it is engraved on the tombstone and i plan on using the first name in the future.

I think that is a great way in remembering your babies and a tribute to them.

That is so true Grandmatobe, a friend of mine has 3 brothers, on her father side, by 3 different women and all the boys names are Cecile, and the 3 girls he had all the names end in shanda,

Babyadam i say do what your heart feels.
KTowne, and hansen20 commented on KTowne's status
1 hr ago
stacey10 Very very faint Bfp today a... Comment
KeeLolo commented on laureninlove's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy