Is it normal??? Sorry if TMI.
So it happened today around the afternoon. I didn't feel it leak so I didn't know. I went to use the restroom and it was brown. My mucus plug hasn't come out yet but it was brown. Like when you first start your period every month. It wasn't red though but my undie was lined with old blood?? I got prescribed with 2 different kinds prenatal vitamins. My husband picked it up for me and the lady told him that when I first take it, that I will see brown discharge but its normal??? Idk if I should call my nurse line but they close @5. This is the 2nd time its happened with my 2nd pregnancy but I never had it with my first pregnancy. It felt like a needle prick where my bladder was and then I found the old brown looking blood after using the restroom. It wasn't thick like. It wasn't discharge either. Can any of you ladies help me out??
BTW, I'm 33wks&5days. My due date is August on the 27th.
Was it the pharmacist that told him? Did she say if that happens u should stop? I would call the er labor and delivery nurse on call they are 24 hrs
Especially if you felt pain after taking them