Is it normal to be 4 weeks and having a period?
I have a concern regarding my pregnancy I started to spot and now something is up cause I had a miscarriage about three years ago but this is nothing like this my boyfriend now says to be positive but since I'm very scared about how I feel since I miscarriaged long ago what do I do it feels like a period right now but idk
No its not normal if blood increases im going through same thing and going to ultrasound scan this afternoon hoping havent lost the baby
Some women do have light bleeding that seems like a period. Lots of women also have some cramping. Women can get bleeds which is a heavier gush of blood and go on to have a healthy pregnancy. And from experience, you know some women do miscarry. I would try not to worry! If cramping increases or bleeding becomes very red and a lot, give your doctor a call. I hope all is fine! Let us know. Hugs
Well i don't want to worry you or stress you out but bleeding is not common during pregnancy and it's not always normal or a good sign weather it's alot or a little you SHOULD go to the ER and have an ultrasound done to make sure your baby is ok :( wish you all the best of luck hope your baby is ok
Spotting is normal called implantation bleeding. If it is enough to fill a pantyliner or pad/ or if it is accompanied by severe cramping you need to be seen right away
I actually had my period for 4 months with my first son but I was 4 months pregnant also so I was pregnant having my period for 4 months then when I fount out I was pregnant I was 4 months and then after that didn't have another one
You need to contact your doctor