Is pregnancy still possible after 2 periods?
On April 2, i didn't really have sex, but my boyfriend and i touched his genital with semen. Then, he touched mine, and I don't know if his hand got semen in it. He only touched my vulva. Now on April 9th I got my period (it was normal - not light) until April 14. then starting on May 13, my belly started to bloat. I usually have a flat stomach. I wake up with a flat belly and it gets bigger throughout the day. I was nauseous. I was so freaked out that I took 2 home pregnancy tests with the first pee in the morning. Both came out negative, and it was not faint at all. After that, I was relaxed... i did not feel any nausea anymore but I still have the bloating. When I lay down, it becomes flat again. On May 22nd I got my period until now and it is not light or anything. It's pretty normal.

Could I still be pregnant after getting 2 normal periods? If not, why do you think I'm bloating? Can the hpt i took be trusted? (i took it after a month of the contact with my boyfriends hand)
You cannot get pregnant if there was no penetration. It is extremely rare to get a false negative test. Two normal periods is a good indicator that you are not pregnant. If you want to be sure, go to the doctor and get a blood test. But I'm 98% positive that you are not pregnant.
Yeah i highlyyy doubt you are pregnant, especially after two periods, maybe its something in your diet bloating you