Is this normal?
I'm 18 weeks & haven't felt any kicks or movement .. Anyone else ever experienced this???
That was me with my first pregnancy.  Truthfully, I never had what other people describes as kicks.  I had baby movement though that I could feel at 20 weeks.  I was probably feeling movement before that but didn't realize it.  In retrospect and with my next pregnancy, I felt flutters which are baby moving.  :>)  What I felt more of and the first time I really KNEW it was the baby was like a rolling. This lump on one side rolled to the other!  LOL  I was 20 weeks when it happened and loved it!  So, you should really feel it where you know that it is your baby really soon.  Enjoy!!
Thanks I felt a kick today (for the first time) lol this is my 3rd pregnancy I know for a fact I felt movement much earlier with my last 2
yippee!!
I felt mine from 12 weeks on
Yes completely normal, sometimes the way baby is positioned makes it harder to feel kicks!
I started to feel flutters at 16 weeks but didn't feel actual kicks until about 22 weeks.