Itching boobs and belly red rash
Ok so I am 8 months prego and my boobs and belly have started itching constantly recently and it even scared me so much that I cut my nails, I stopped using soap and switched to aveeno body wash and lotion and then only to find out my boobs and especially underneath my boobs are itching like crazy!  So I stopped wearing my bra and this helped tremendously and applyed hydrocortizone cream which brought mild releif but the red rash is still there!?  ahhh make me stopping itching somebody please so i can wear a bra again and not have my girls flopping around!
I hear a lot of women get severely irritated skin when theyre almost due. Its due to dry skin from stretching and growing so much. As for remedies...man to me it sounds like you tried a lot. Did you try asking your dr? Just from reading this I'm getting itchy. haha aw! Good luck sister!
It's a combination of what Jame0223 said but also the time of year.  I was pregnant this time last year and misserable with it.  I use (still) In Shower Body Lotion by Oil of Olay.  I love it.  You may also want to ask your doctor.  I got a little rash during one of my pregnancies and he gave me a prescription for hydrocortizone cream.  But it's different from the stuff OTC.  I guess because it's a prescription, it's stronger.  It helped also.  Good luck and I feel for you!!
I'm 33 1/2 weeks and I had the same thing happen to me about 3 weeks ago. It spread like this horrible fungus all over my body and no matter what they prescribed me nothing seemed to work. My doctor even informed me that most likely it would last until I delivered the baby. I even got prescribed a steroid to take and that didn't even work! Well after speaking to my father (yeah my dad) he suggested that I try using ivory soap and only ivory soap and nothing else not even lotion. Well imagine my surprise when about 1 week later it started clearing up! Now its almost completely gone and its pretty much stopped itching. My doctor was shocked and said that whatever I'm doing to keep it up because it is working. :)
Hey, I had a red rash my first pregnancy, it started on my belly and went up, my dr said it was pupps, hives in other words, but he said my body wasn't liking the pregnancy, and that was a reaction.  He told me to use calamine lotion to help stop the itch.  Just some advice!
Thank you all, I love you guys so much, and thank God for this forum!!!!!!!
saw dr he said no bras and hydrocortizone cream, it worked but now my girls are flopping around, lol....just call me floppy!