Its labour hurts to much i m so worried
How much it can be hurt pain is bearable or not plz mention details
For me my water broke and I was labouring on my own and it was good. This was almost 4 and a half years ago. I went home since I didn't dilate enough to stay. After 24 hours after my water broke I had to get pitocin which starts ─║abour and that really made the contractions comes strong. After 5 hours of Very active labor. 30 second break after every contraction I couldn't take the pain anymore. I got the epidural and had a good I say well needed 4 hour nap. I've heard if you labor with pitocin or anything else to help with labor it hurts more. I was in labor for 36 hours with her. I'm pregnant with baby #2 due in October and hoping for a less painful delivery but who knows how it will be.
But it all depends on your own pain tolerance too. Someone who struggles with period cramps would probably have it harder with labor to someone who can cramp so bad but still tolerate it.
It all depends on how you tolerate pain. Contractions are like period pains but much stronger and is on and off every few minutes. Its worse when medications are used to induce or speed up labor, but there's always the option of using an epidural to numb the pain until its time to push
Every person's pain tolerance and expirence is completely different. I didn't know I was in labor it felt like diarrhea cramps. When I went in to see what was wrong I was already at a 3. The pain didn't get much stronger than that until around an 8. Then when I was at a 9 I got an epidural. I was dilating about 1 an HR.
Thank you every for giving me knowledge
I was in labor for 4 DAYS!
Don't be afraid! And the pain management is fantastic! :)
Good luck