Just need to vent...
Getting extremely frustrated. Im 40 weeks and 5 days, been losing my mp for the last 3 days, not dialating at all, just came home from the er. Little back story, ive had hip problems my entire life, since being pregnant they have been worse, fast forward to last night, i was laying in bed and i went to roll to my left side and my left hip popped, it popped so loud my bf heard it over our tv, which was pretty loud because of our fan, and freaked out, it hurt sooo bad, well this morning i got up out of bed and couldnt put weight on my left leg at all, i called my ob clinic they told me to go to l&d to monitor the baby then to the er, i go do that, baby is just fine so i get sent to er to evaluate my hip and leg, theres not much they can do, er doctor tried so hard to get the ob on call to just induce me because he wants to see whats wrong with my hips asap but of course the ob on call isnt even at the hospital, told the er doc to just give me crutches and send me on my way... So here i am 40 weeks and 5 days pregnant and now on crutches... I am miserable... And my ob didnt want to listen when i told them i have hip problems and have had them my entire life... Now this happens... Idk what to do... I am miserable...
Have you tried another hospital? Or even go up there and get angry with them and tell them look I in lain I need this baby out of me so the doctor can check my hips and legs so induce me.
The er doctor reffered me to the doctor on call so i have to call that on call doctor tomorrow and then call my ob office amd figure out what they are going to be doing as far as inducing me.
That's good hopefully they will they should since your past 40 weeks keep us posted and good luck girl
I am so sorry to hear that :( that sounds so painful and awful. I hope they get their act together for yours and baby's sake. You can try to naturally induce labor while you are waiting by eating spicy food and eating pineapple. I know your kind of limited since you are on crutches
I didn't need to be induced, i sent into labor the next morning at 3 am, my son was born at 10:26 pm august 28th.