LH surge and pregnancy
I had sex last evening around 7 pm, and this morning i tested positive for my LH surge at 7 a.m.  ( I tested negative yesterday morning at 6 a.m.)  Last evening while lying on the couch i started feeling nauseous with some abdominal cramping, and am still feeling that way this morning. Also, i think my temperature is elevated. Could i have ovulated already? Could i easily get pregnant even thought i just tested positive for LH surge this morning?  Also, i do not have infertility problems, and i have recently gotten off birth control 3 weeks ago if this helps at all.  I just would like some feedback,and some stories from you all please, if you have any thoughts???
So you're using opk's and it was positive this morning? You had sex last night? To me that would be the perfect time. Sperm can live in there for days. If you get a positive opk it means you are due to ovulate in the next 24 or hours, and since you has sex last night then that's a great thing. Do it again tonight, or tomorrow just to make sure. Just beware that since you got off birth control only 3 weeks ago, means it can take some time for your cycle to return to a new/normal cycle...so don't be put off by late periods and strange symptoms as this can just be your body trying to return to normal, and a lot of the time these can mimic pregnancy symptoms.
well ive only used the tests once, but thats what happened to me. The day I had sex the test was almost positive,  and the next day it was actually positive. I got pregnant. Good luck.
thank you. Well, i was on the pill and stopped taking it 3 weeks ago. I've also been pregnant before but it was not planned, and i did not know i was pregnant until i was 9 weeks along. I am hoping my body is not acting strange,but it seems to be right on track. I am 15 days past my 1st day of my last period,
Also, i have never experienced ovulation symptoms before today. Almost like i am having period cramps?? I wonder if i could have a positive LH surge before a period, even though i am not due for a period?
Cramping etc during ovulation is possible, and some women do experience it. Some don't even notice it and some just don't get any. Since you got a positive on the opk, then I highly doubt you would be expecting your period, most likely you ARE ovulating, and the cramping is due to this.
Technically speaking, yes you can (and will) have a surge before a period. A female will ovulate before her cycle ever starts. (ovulation is what causes you to bleed)

It sounds like ovulation. Some women will get ovulation pains, others don't. Some get them sporadically.
If My LH surge is negative can I be pregnant?