Labor?
I'm 33 Weeks Pregnant And I Have Been Experiencing A Lot Of Discomfort. I Don't Know If It Is Signs Of The Baby Dropping, Practice Contractions, Or Real Labor.

Occasional Sharp Pains In My Vagina/ Bum, My Hips Feel Like There Is Something Pulling Them Apart, And My Lower Back Feels Like Weights Are Sitting On It.It's Been Happening Off And On For The Past Week. I Don't Know If IT's Because Of My Job ((Very Stressful On My Feet For Long Periods Of Time/ Some Lifting)) Or If It's Just My Body Changing And Preparing For Birth

I Don't Want Her To Come Early But I Feel Like She Is, Just Need Some Reinsurance :'(
Take it easy at work and I would just start taking time to rest so it doesnt put stress on you or baby and put you into labor early(:
Sounds like baby dropping and your body just preparing. I'm 33 weeks with a little girl too :) just try to rest as much as possible
Thank-You Ladies :') I'm A Ftm So It's Really Scary