Late period, spotting for 3 days, but hpt neg
My cycle is usually 26 days long, but my period was 5 days late this month. I felt as though my period would arrive as mild cramping, but nothing there despite checking frequently! I had a brownish discharge that looked like old blood on the 5th day of waiting for period and now 3 days of spotting. I have felt really tired for the last few weeks, despite getting plenty of sleep, but part from that no symptoms. Convinced that I am pregnant, but took preg test on day 29 and again 34 (today), but both are negative. Could I still be pregnant? This is driving me insane as I really want to know! Please advisee if you can
Can anyone offer any advice?
WOW! Im actually in the same boat as you! Well, kind of! I was expecting AF but got brown spotting instead! Lasted 3 days then it went away! And nothin since then! I have not tested yet. I think it may be too soon in your case! It could go either way right now! If you are still spotting today, you should wait to see if it will get heavier and if you will start your flow. Some women have a couple of days of brown spotting right before AF. BUT... if you are TTC and have been having unprotected sex, then I say it is very possible that you are pregnant and  you could be experiencing implantation bleeding! It could be that there is not enough HCG to register in your urine! Either way really its too soon to assume anything! Try too wait a few more days to see if the spotting stops or if it gets heavier. If it stops, wait another few days and take another HPT!
Let me know how everything turns out! Im curious to know being that im in a similar situation! Good Luck!****
Well, spotting has stopped now and no period, so still don't know! I feel a bit bloated, and was very tired last week, but otherwise no real symptoms of pregnancy. Not sure if day 31 is a bit late for implantation bleed? I just did a pregnancy test, but it hasn't worked properly so will have to get another one tomorrow. Any news for you?
You sound just like me right now!!! Well, It's been two weeks since the spotting! I still haven't tested yet and im not having any symptoms besides headaches and back/neck pain (normal for me!) I think im going to test first thing in the morning!
Day 31 is late for implantation unless you ovulated later than you thought you would. Otherwise, some pregnant women DO experience spotting during their pregnancy! Other than that, I have not a clue! I am in the same boat as you! LOL I will let you know how my test turns out! Definitely do another test and if its STILL neg, I think its time for you to call your doctor and ask for a blood test! Keep me posted***
Just to let u know, I tested this morning and got a BFN!
Oh, and did you know that you are listed as being a male??? LOL
BFN for me too, so try again this month. By the way, definitely a lady - could make a lot of money if I was male though! Keep in touch with your news - good luck!
How's everything? Did your AF ever come??? Mine still hasn't came! It's so frustrating. If it doesn't come by the end of this week, I am going to make an appointment to see what's going on!
Sort of. Three negative preg tests now and no symptoms at all, so definitely not pregnant.  Back trying to make babies again!
Im 3 days late. Cramping. And having brown spotting.  Im never late. I never cramp. Im in fetal position right now. Gone bathroom 3 times in 15 min. I feel and look bloated. When i move my cramps intensafy. But its mixed  with gas. So my stomach hurts too. I dont know whats going on. I would like advice pls. I am 27 and have had 2 kids. A 9 yr old and a 2 yr old. I bleed in my 5 th mnth with last pregnancy.
I also keep belching. My trips to the bathroom consits of urine. I'm wearing a pad nothing. It only spots in the toilet after I urinate. Spotting just started tonight. Only time I've seen this is right after off the depo. I haven't been on the depo for a long time. And have been reg for a while. I'm married and have sex often. Could be pregnant? My breast dnt hurt and also I've been having a headache for a good week. Very irritable.