Leaking Fluid
I have started having a lot of discharge that looks clear like water but it smell like chlorine.  Am I leaking amniotic fluid?  I am 35 weeks tomorrow.
You might be. Go to L&D and tell them you think you're leaking fluid. They'll do a swab to check and see if that's the problem.
It could be you need to go to L&D or your OB asap. Once you are leaking you shoulld not have sex or take a bath and you need to deliver within 24 hours to reduce risk of infection. I was confirmed to be leaking at 35 weeks exactly and my daughter was born Jan 13, 2011 and 35 weeks 1 day. I was induced bc I was leaking. Good luck get to your dr or l&d quickly!!
You may be urinating without even knowing it.  Baby might be sitting on your bladder and making some leak.  The only way to tell is to wear a pad, take it in and have it tested.  It is important to have it checked if you are leaking just to make sure because if you rupture and don't know it you may get an infection.  Goodluck!
Has it been a continuous leak, or just your pants are wet now and again? I'm 34 weeks and I lost around 2 1/2 cups of "fluid" and had pain but it wasn't continuous leaking I got checked out and my waters hadnt gone I was soo shocked!
But you do need to phone them or get checked out to see if they have gone or not