Left ovary feeling more and more swollen, what should I do?
Hey everyone I've been posting a lot lately since I entered my 1st trimester (am ~8 weeks). I really need help on this one though:

Before I started getting morning sick, I had a nagging pain/tender spot on my left side which came and went. While I was nauseous it started coming back (no vomiting at that time). It localized to my left kidney area, then moved down to my left ovary. Since I've been vomiting for the last 3 days it's gotten more painful. I thought it might be a pulled muscle from the vomiting but I don't think so (I don't have it on the right side). Last night my back started getting really stiff and this morning the ovary pain is getting progressively more swollen-feeling, so much so that it hurts to stand, and generally stretch out my torso. Sometimes it throbs. Does this sound like round ligament pain or like something that needs to be seen ASAP??

I'm having thoughts of torsion or extrauterine pregnancy, argh, I'm going crazy.
I personally would talk to your doctor about it soon. Concentrated pain on one side can be a sign of Ectopic pregnancy and such, but it can also be due to cysts, infection or just nothing.
You have lymphs nodes in your pelvis area that could be swelling due to infection calling this.... not saying that is what it is but one of the many possibilities..  You should see your doctor asap about this....  Since if it an ectopic the sooner it is taken care of the better the outcome.  You would not want to lose your tube.
Thanks. ER has told me to come in. Byebye update later  :(
Thanks girls. I'm having a scan tomorrow but all my bloods checked out ok and I'm not in too bad pain. Fingers crossed it's just nothing.
Apparently my body is pretty sensitive to changes since my 1st m/c- the ovarian pain I was feeling was in fact, ovarian pain from a small cyst. Confirmed today during my ultrasound. Which also showed a healthy little bean  :)
I'm glad to hear your little bean is good and that the pain was just small cyst which from what I have heard is pretty common! Congrats
YAY! Congrats! I just saw this post and my first thought when reading your original posting was a corpus luteum cyst.  This will probably be gone before the end of the 1st trimester.
Glad to hear that everything is good!
A corpus luteum cyst is a good thing! Supports your hormones in early pregnancy! Congrats again! :)
Thanks everyone! You guys are the best!
Even I am facing same problem.Waiting for test results.
Welcome to the forum.  Let us know what the outcome is---  come back and tell us!