Left side abdomen pain, missed period and negative pregnancy
Hey all! Its been a yr I have been married and now we plan to have a baby. My periods were due 5 days back..Now I am little worried becuase of a pain on the left side of the abdomen and some twinges in the centre and right side too ..But there is slight (continous) pain on the left side.. I do have other symptoms of pregnancy but my urine test and blood test reports are negative. I got a ultra sound scan scheduled in another 4 days.
what I am concerned about is did anyone have one sided pain in early pregnancy?? or is mine a ectopic one? but even if that is the case then my preg reports shld still be positive right..or is it some infection (though i dont have any symtoms of infection).. Oh am so confused! please help!
If you had an ectopic pregnancy, this should be detected within the usual timeframe for detecting pregnancy (about 14 days after conception with a HPT and sooner with a blood test).  You might have an ovarian cyst.