Leg cramps in early pregnancy??????
I just wanted to knw if anyone had leg cramps and swelling in the legs/ankles/feet as their ealry pregnancy sign..
my AF is due this 15th but for the last 1 week or so i hav had certain symtoms like nausea, tiredness, breast pain and for the past 1 week leg cramps.
it is terrible, it comes either during the day or in the nights and i cannot sleep.it pains at the ankles, legs and somtimes my thighs too.

i am goin to test soon to knw if i am really pg but just wanted to knw if anyone had a similar symptom or is it just something else?
I didn't start getting leg cramps until late into my first trimester. I get them a lot now, almost always at night in my calves (sometimes both at the same time - eeek!) and it makes it hard to sleep. I have not had any swelling at all yet, I'm 25 weeks along. Your leg cramps and swelling may be due to dehydration - are you getting a TON of fluids?? Drink more water than normal; if you are pregnant, you'll be amazed at how quickly you become dehydrated, esepcially as the first trimester progresses. Also, leg cramps can be caused by a lack of vitamins, particularly potassium. Take your prenatals and eat bananas - it really does help. BEST WISHES w/your hpt!!! :)
kiwi fruit has lots of potassium too.  Bananas are great too, but they could bung you up..lol and god knows we don't need help with that! lol

I didn;t expeience leg cramps until my second trimester, but they are BAD.  Crippiling leg cramps.
Swelling, yes, but not until I reached my third trimester.  I have clubs for feet lately.  The heat doesn;t help, but Yes, Drink LOTS and LOTS of water!

Good luck!
Thank you both for your responses...
and thanks for the advice too...i m takin my pre-natal vitamins...
will keep you posted on my hpt.