Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Lexapro and Trying to get Pregnant

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Lexapro and Trying to get Pregnant

Helllo, I was on the generic form of Yasmine birth control, lexapro,wellbutrin and clonazepem for eight years.  My husband and I have decided after one year of being married that we would like to start a family of our own.  I went off my birth control on the 1rst of October 2012.  Since then I have gotten off the lexapro completely.  As of right now I am only taking half a dose of the wellbutrin (150mg) and 2mg of clonazepam daily.  However, I am so depressed and my anxiety level is out of control.  I am obsessed with trying to have a baby, and all the changes with the drugs have made me so stressed and completely miserable.  I saw my OB/GYN recently and he stated that he would have rather that I had been taken off the wellbutrin first and then the lexapro since the wellbutrin has the tendency to make a person very anxious.  To make things more complicated my periods have been regular but have been arriving earlier each month making it very difficult to pin point my approximate time of ovulation.  I am not smoking, drinking, eating seafood or deli meats, and I have been on prenatal vitamins and folic acid since October 2012.  This entire process is truly taking a toll on me and I have no idea what to do at this point?
I know its stresful. My husband and I TTC for a whole year and i was also going crazy wanting a baby. But i told myself to stop doing this and as hard as it was i relaxed a little and now im 7 weeks pregnant. Well thats what my tracker says! My first appointment isnt til feb 12! And i found out i was pregnant on january 21 after being 18 days late. But amnways it will happen for you! Get the period tracker app on Your phone it learns your cycle after a few months amd tells you when you are obvulating and fertile or you can buy the test from a drug store! But 90% of couples concive after one year od trying!
Thank you so much for your sweet comment!  People who aren't gonig thru any of this don't understand how hard it can be on a woman or a couple.  But I am only 4 months into the year of TTC so that means I have some more time and chances of getting there.  I am SO HAPPY for you!!! I can't wait to get there :)  
jugglin commented on photo
24 mins ago
Des_a_rae, and KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
1 hr ago
Des_a_rae Here we go again with more ... Comment
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy