Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Loss of Excess Mucous Plug in Second Trimester.

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Hey there!  I was wondering if anyone has this..  I started losing my mucous plug at sixteen weeks.  I went to the er, and the doctor said it seemed as if I just had excess..  And not to worry because it will come back.  I just lost a little bit of it today, no red/pink/brown streaks.  It's so weird..  I haven't been having contractions/cramping or any other sign of labor.  Sorry for the gross post, but I was wondering if anyone else has or has had this problem?  Thanks!
I DID both times...well last time and this time! Both times i started to lose it early..last time it was at 20 + weeks and this time at 15 weeks...but it grows back...as long as your not dialated to more then a 3! My last pregnancy i lost the ACTUAL mucus plug at 38 weeks..with the brown and what not into it and low and behold i went over due by 8 days until i was induced! So its not a real sign of labour...though everyone is different so if you have a show or anything like that or start to cramp go in and get checked! Good luck
KTowne commented on renae176's status
KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
KeeLolo Duke apt is set..... March ... Comment
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy