Loss of pregnancy symptoms at 5 weeks
I am currently 5 weeks pregnant and about 2 days ago I lost all my pregnancy symptoms. My nipples were really sore until a couple of days ago and I was exepriencing bloating and period-like cramps which have also ceased. I don't feel pregnant at all anymore. Is this normal at 5 weeks, or is this most likely an impending miscarriage?
i think it is normal and don't stress too much yet -you don't feel the symptoms all of the time - they come and go.
how ironic you two are giving each other advice. I hope that you guys have a great 9 months!
************************lots of sticky bean dust************************************
Hahaha, yeah, it is pretty funny we're giving each other advice. I don't think Jem75 has anything to worry about, early pregnancy often does involve brown spotting because of the change in hormones. However, a loss of symptoms is really concerning especially since I had reall really sore nipples until a couple of days ago and they just went - in a matter of an hour or so. The glands on them aren't nearly sticking out as much as they were either.
I think the only way for you to know is to have the Dr do hcg levels and then repeat them again to se if they are raising or not
My symptoms came and went off and on during my early pregnancy stages... when you hit the second trimester you don't even feel pregnant for a long while until you begin to get the "Thumps" from the baby.  It's NORMAL
I just didn't think at 5 weeks my nipples would have gone completely back to normal without any sensitivity. I am experiencing some really really minor cramps right now. Still no bleeding, I have quite a bit of creamy cm though....it that bad???
hi i miscarried at 5 weeks and only lost the symtoms after the miscarriage had already taken place so if you are still testing poss then everything should be just fine as there were no minor cramps involved in my miscarriage just major ones.
Hi - me again. Thanks for the advice on my brownish discharge - my DR called and said I have nothing to worry about -- she actually thinks it is a side effect to the progesterone I was taking. I was on progesterone for 3 months in a row - and was a little sick of taking it - so this month I was taking a "break" - and well sure enough, I tested positive. I am barely pregnant though -- I am only on day 28 of my cycle. My DR said preg symptoms come and go - and it is likely to see all types of discharge - so I think you are OK with the creamy CM. As long as you are not heavily bleeding - you should be optimistic!

I am SENDING LOTS OF GOOD luck - and please keep me posted!
am worried sick, am 8 weeks pregnant and 5 days, but two days back all the symptoms have dissappeared, i have not had any spotting or bleeding for for a Ultrasound tommorow am scared and worried sick, anyone with an idea about this
***I'm not sure how much help you will get because this is an old post...IF you have a question, you should start a new post that will go to the top of the page and have todays date and time.***

I think it is normal for symptoms to come and go.  Some women seem to have no symptoms.  Worrying yourself sick is not good, so try to stay positive (easier said than done)!  Take care and Good luck!
Hi There,
I posted this when I was 5 weeks - and right now I am 19 weeks pregnant with a very healthy, little baby. I feel it kicking and moving a lot and so far have had absolutely no problems.

lui1978 - I am sure everything is OK. My symptoms came and went soooooooo much during the first trimester. Especially at 9 weeks - I noticed that they pretty much disappeared and I absolutely freaked out!! I had lots of nausea from about 6 weeks to about 8.5 weeks and that is when all my symptoms (including sore boobs), started fading. Please stay positive, I have missed miscarried before, so I know that losing symptoms is very very scary. But usually by about where you are, they start to disappear. I read that after 8 weeks all the baby's internal organs are set in place, and this is when a lot of women experience a fading of symptoms. I'll check this post again, but feel free to message me if you need some support - I have been through a lot, and experienced every worry under the sun with this pregnancy in the 1st trimester. Xo
I am tagging on to this post too - because this is when I first met yellowskimo and she has been such a good support to me! When I was posting here - I actually did miscarry. It was a chemical pregnancy and basically just never took. I had a little spotting and then my blood tests told me all my levels dropped - by day 30 I had my period. I was basically only a few weeks along. Within two months I got pregnant again - and today I am 11 weeks and we have seen the baby a BUNCH of times. We have a nice healthy heartbeat and they say the chance of miscarriage is less than 2% based on all my check ups. I am still totally neurotic about not feeling anything - then feeling something, which I am not sure about -- but all in all I am learning to RELAX especially with each milestone.

Still I email yellowskim telling her one day "my symptoms are gone" and the next day "yeah they are back" -- point is - it is all normal to have them come and go. We just keep analyzing stuff b/c it is all so new.

So hang in there -- and SENDING YOU BEST WISHES for a happy and healthy pregnancy!!! Keep us posted.  
hi i am 28 years old and 5 1/2 weeks with my first pregnancy. yesterday i started bleeding enough to have to use a pad...but no soaking through. the bleeding lasted almost 24 hours with just spotting now but my cervix is closed.  i am very scared that this is a miscarriage as i dont feel any of the symptoms i had previously. i am looking for reassurance that its not, but my head is telling me it is.....
This is a really old post that you are commenting on.. create your own on the main page of the forum and you should get more responses... my thought on this is you need to go to your dr and get your levels checked... and make sure they are rising ... a lot of women bleed.. and things turn out ok... good luck.
I would call your MD if you did not already.  They should check your hcg levels to see what they are doing.  I can't say whether or not you had a miscarriage but some women do bleed when they are pregnant.  If the bleeding starts again before your MD is open I would go to the ER.  They can do testing and ultrasounds to check on your baby.  Best of luck to you and your baby.
I am 4 weeks 5 days pregnant after experiencing a miscarriage at 7 wks (2 years ago) and an ectopic pregnancy (3 months ago).  Yesterday I lost most of my pregnancy symptoms including sore breasts and excess saliva, now I'm very worried about another m/c.  Has anyone else had a similar experience?
I am worried sick, please help. I have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms from the moment I conceived. Never thought I would know about being pregnant before I miss my periods, but I did. But at 3 weeks I had high fever 101. I did not take any medication. At 4 weeks (round the time of my periods) I found some brown - pink egg white discharge. Sorry for TMI. My symptoms are almost gone, except mild tender breasts(not sore any more) and darkened areola's. Am I having a miscarriage? I have no pains. I am still feeling very tired.I have been TTC for 2yrs. Desperately need a baby now. Pls advice. Pls help.
at this level i advice you to go to the dr and check up and don't worry you're going to have a baby at the right time.
Hi Trishgory,
would like to hear from you did everything turned out normal in your case?.I am having similar condition with my symtomps gone at 5 weeks after a slight brown discharge..

Sarah