Low birth weight babies
In currently 19weeks and 6days, this is my 4th pregnancy, first 2 babies were low birth weights my second I git induced at 38 weeks as she wasn't growing, my 3rd I miss carried.  I'm worried now because I still don't have a bump I have a few health issues other than small gestational weights.  I'm set to have routine growth scans, has anyone else experienced this? And what happened with you?
Stay clam not every pregnancy is the same just keep taking your prenatal pills and taking in a lot of water and eating good foods don't put any stress on you it the belly god bless you and yours and if your taking any other pills talk to the doctor to see if one of them has to do with the babies being low on weight
every pregnancy is different always remember that...
I didnt show with this pregnancy until week 22 i was just bloated a little bit only bcus Inkmew i was pregnant i believed it lol but try not to stress over God is amazing sending all my prayers to you and your little so both of you can have a safe way through pregnancy(: