Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Low cervix, pregnant?

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Low cervix, pregnant?

I just noticed at 10 dpo that my cervix is super low and closed. And (TMI) everything is so swollen in there. How was your cervix when you were early pregnant. I have been trying for a long time to have #2 (almost 2 years now). Thanks!!!
:] i hope this is it for you ! i had that happen to me when i was only a few days pregnant ! it was only about an inch up for a little while or a couple days or so. any other symptoms?
I've never been preg. but ttc and have done tons of research. Here, I'll copy and paste some info. for you to read. It's so hard to go by your cervix position because whether or not you are pregnant, because the cervix changes so much at different times in the day and all woman are so different as to when their cervix changes.  It could be right after ovulation or closer to when your period is supposed to start.  A non-pregnant cervix feels like a hard, unripe piece of fruit, while a pregnant cervix is more like an almost over-ripe plum. It becomes very tender and engorged with blood, especially early on in pregnancy.In the early stages of pregnancy you may notice that your cervix will rise a bit and become softer, but the timing of this happening will vary from woman to woman. You may see the change in your cervix shortly before your period is due or you may not feel this for several weeks.As the pregnancy progresses you will probably have an increase in vaginal discharge, but the cervical mucous is fairly minimal during pregnancy.
Thanks for the info. It is pretty much what I have found on it to. Ugh - just looking for something to prove it!!!! Took HPT at 5pm tonight and a BFNeg. UGH. Will try again in the morning with first morning urine (FMU). Pray for me please.
KeeLolo, KTowne, and Hollus commented on KeeLolo's status
51 mins ago
agrell sooo ladies things have bee... Comment
agrell uploaded new photos
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy