Lower Side Stomach Pain.
So, I'm almost 28 weeks and I'm having this like side ache on the the side of my lower stomach. It's really starting to hurt when I walk. I have to walk really slow or else it hurts bad. And I haven't really felt the baby move today. What is it? Should I go to the hospital  or what?
I have had that once or twice before , I just thought it was how the baby was positioned, but because I'm paranoid and hadn't felt her move as much ad she usually does I scheduled an emergency ultrasound for decreased fetal movement and everything checked out perfect. She was moving around just not feeling like kicking.

If you are worried call your Dr. They encourage you to come in with any worries like that. Better to be on the safe side always (:
Well, it's too late to call my doctor. Would I have to call the hospital and talk to the doctor on call? It's just the pain on my side is hurting mostly when I walk.
I know the my office you can call and get a directory of stuff to call, maybe try that? Or going to the hospital to get checked is an option . Whatever you are comfortable with. I would lay down for a bit and see how that goes.