MORNING SICKNESS AFTER MISCARRIAGE?
I found out in 11-14 that I was about 8 weeks pregnant. On 11-20 I started bleeding and passed a few clots about the size of a nickel or so. After the clots, the bleeding stopped and nothing else happened. I figured that I had a miscarriage. How do I know for sure? I am difinately still having morning sickness and am still tired alot. I didn't go to a doctor because I wasn't in alot of pain and the bleeding had stopped right away. Now, with still feeling sick and all, I am wondering if it is possible that I am still pregnant, or if morning sickness can still last after you miscarry. Any info would be a great help. Advice anyone??
I would go to the doctor. You may not have miscarried! But yeah your symptoms can last a couple weeks after a miscarriage as well. But since you don't know for sure, I would go to the dr and get checked out!
You need to go to your doc. They will more then likly give you a u/s, to see what is going on. After my missed m/c I had my sym for about a week or two before they were gone. Im so sorry for your loss. But I would go to your doc, just to make sure you did m/c.
thing could be fine or you may have hade a incompleat miscarriage that would cause your hormones to stay high and give you symptoms i think the only way to know for sure is a u/s but i hope things are ok good luck