MRI tomorrow....
I was wondering if its ok to have an MRI scan taken as im ttc...its for my back ache...the doc wants to see whats really the matter with it as i have severe back pain...and has been there for awhile...so that he can treat me accordingly so i don have any problem with the growing belly....
If you are not pregnant then yes im sure its fine, if you are pregnant then i would ask your doctor first if it would be ok to have one whilst pregnant
im still ttc...not yet pregnant...so i guess its ok...thanks michelle148..i was jus curious...
I know when I took my 14 yr old for an MRI, they asked if I was or think I might be I would have to wait outside. Which I did because I'm 22w3d. If you know for a FACT you are NOT already preggo, you should be find.
A MRI is ok to have as long as you are in your second trimester, if you are not sure you are pg, or might be I wouldnt do it.  I have to get them quite frequently for my back, and I am 23 weeks pg, we waited until I was safely in my second trimester for the last one.  So be sure you are not pg, before you go into it.  good luck ttc