Mask of pregnancy... Mine is odd or is it something else?
I am currently 23 weeks pregnant and I have noticed some skin changes, mostly on my chest and arms. I have done some research and found that the "mask of pregnancy" is a darkening of the skin but I have been getting white skin discolorations on my arms and my chest. They almost look like my skin is loosing pigmint. Is this a common thing or in your oppinion is it something other than pregnancy causing this? It is bothering me because I have always been self concious about my skin so it bothers me alot!
bump
I got it with my last 2 babies when I was pregnant in the summer. I had it all over my face but I dont think I noticed it anywhere eles. Maybe a little skin diffrence on my chest but not the darker spots like on my face. Sorry I cant be of my help:( How are you feeling??? Its been awhile since I have talked to you:(
i had melasma when I was pregnant, went to a dermatologist to get it bleached when dd was born, never heard of skin losing pigment, everything I read said it's getting darker. Talk to your dr, se what they think