Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Maybe I'm pregnant, maybe not. What do you think?

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

9 out of 10 times AF arrives the 1st of every month. I've only been tracking it since around sept/oct. February is a short month so I calculated that AF would come anywhere between the 2nd and the 4th but nothing. I know this might sound strange but I had taken a hot bath last night because I was feeling well, all of a sudden I had to go pee so I had just let it go and when I had looked down there was a little color (pinkish or reddish) so I had actually assumed this was the start of AF. The next morning I had taken my tampon out before I pee'd and there was nothing. Just white as a Chinese rice. So I pee'd in a cup with my first morning urine and used my recently bought (just in case) CVS brand pregnancy test. The test was negative. Now, it seems that for the past 2 days or so I've been running to the bathroom because it feels as if AF has arrived.. and nothing. I can only remember just a few things about the times during last month. AF arrived on the first and last from than to the 7th (normal 7-days for me) and I can recall having unprotected intercourse atleast 4-6 times between the 10th and the 18th (all on seperate days) Now, my questions are: what are the possibilities of me being pregnant? is what I saw last night possibly implanation bleeding?and since the test had shown up negative, dis I teat too early? and should I wait it out or teat again?
Thanks!!!
just a little additional information.. the only signs of pregnancy are just a few aches and pains.. sore breasts.. and maybe 1 or 2 headaches. I have felt nausious but I've been tired a lot through out the day.. that's all :) thanks! please answer!
haven't** felt nasea
If you were having unprotected sex you have, just like every other woman, a 20-25% chance of getting pregnant. Normally implantation bleeding occurs between 6-12 days past ovulation. You ovulate about 14 days BEFORE your period is supposed to start. You may have tested too early, wait a few more days and use a sensitive test like First Response or Clear Blue digital and test with first morning urine.
thank you smjmekg! I'll def. give it a try and let ya know what happeneds!
so this is my update.. turns out I got my period on Saturday.. the only thing that concerns me is that I only had it until yesterday (Monday) so 3 days.. I have never had it for this short of time.. it's always been 7 days.. does this change anything?
No it dont change anything its normal for us to have shorter cycles somtimes.mine went from 5 days to 1 and half.perfectly normal.if you had sex during ovulation then test,but most likely your not.
It could still have been your period, however with my first pregnancy I had what I thought was my period of 3 days (normal is 7). Turns out I was pregnant and I didnt find out until I missed my next period!
hansen20, Hollus, Shannon79, and KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
11 mins ago
KeeLolo, Hollus, and KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
agrell sooo ladies things have bee... Comment
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy