Maybe I'm pregnant, maybe not. What do you think?
9 out of 10 times AF arrives the 1st of every month. I've only been tracking it since around sept/oct. February is a short month so I calculated that AF would come anywhere between the 2nd and the 4th but nothing. I know this might sound strange but I had taken a hot bath last night because I was feeling well, all of a sudden I had to go pee so I had just let it go and when I had looked down there was a little color (pinkish or reddish) so I had actually assumed this was the start of AF. The next morning I had taken my tampon out before I pee'd and there was nothing. Just white as a Chinese rice. So I pee'd in a cup with my first morning urine and used my recently bought (just in case) CVS brand pregnancy test. The test was negative. Now, it seems that for the past 2 days or so I've been running to the bathroom because it feels as if AF has arrived.. and nothing. I can only remember just a few things about the times during last month. AF arrived on the first and last from than to the 7th (normal 7-days for me) and I can recall having unprotected intercourse atleast 4-6 times between the 10th and the 18th (all on seperate days) Now, my questions are: what are the possibilities of me being pregnant? is what I saw last night possibly implanation bleeding?and since the test had shown up negative, dis I teat too early? and should I wait it out or teat again?
Thanks!!!
just a little additional information.. the only signs of pregnancy are just a few aches and pains.. sore breasts.. and maybe 1 or 2 headaches. I have felt nausious but I've been tired a lot through out the day.. that's all :) thanks! please answer!
haven't** felt nasea
If you were having unprotected sex you have, just like every other woman, a 20-25% chance of getting pregnant. Normally implantation bleeding occurs between 6-12 days past ovulation. You ovulate about 14 days BEFORE your period is supposed to start. You may have tested too early, wait a few more days and use a sensitive test like First Response or Clear Blue digital and test with first morning urine.
thank you smjmekg! I'll def. give it a try and let ya know what happeneds!
so this is my update.. turns out I got my period on Saturday.. the only thing that concerns me is that I only had it until yesterday (Monday) so 3 days.. I have never had it for this short of time.. it's always been 7 days.. does this change anything?
No it dont change anything its normal for us to have shorter cycles somtimes.mine went from 5 days to 1 and half.perfectly normal.if you had sex during ovulation then test,but most likely your not.
It could still have been your period, however with my first pregnancy I had what I thought was my period of 3 days (normal is 7). Turns out I was pregnant and I didnt find out until I missed my next period!