Measuring small at 29 weeks should i be worried ??
I went to see my midwife today i am 29 weeks and she measured my bump and said that i am only measuring at around 26 weeks, now i now that my due date is correct as i have already had 2 scans to confirm due date, the last time i got my bump measured was 03.06 and i measured 25 weeks which i was and today 01.07 i only measured around 26 weeks should i be worried ??  The midwife said to come back in 2 weeks and get measured again if still same she will send me for growth scan, she did say that when she felt my bump i was all baby so she didnt think that there was anything wrong she said that it may be that i just have strong tummy muscles ? has anyone had the same thing do i need to be worried about this ??x
Measuring your belly from the outside is not an exact science which is why they will send you for an ultrasound if it happens twice. As far as measuring small on an ultrasound though it can be normal since at this point all babies develop at their own rate. My daughter would measure a week or two ahead on month and than a week or two behind the next month. It just depends on when your little one wants to go through a growth spurt.