Methods of keeping my fiancée happy?
My fiancée is 28+3 and I have noticed that lately she has been in a extremely rocky up and down mood swing. I'm a guy I need some of y'all ladies to help me with some cheerful words of motivation for her and myself! Thank you
Remind her how beautiful she is and how happy you are to be having a baby with her. My boyfriend tells me all the time and it really feels good to hear it :)
I love when I see guys go on here, its very thoughtful to go out of your way to try and make her more comfortable. And I agree with above, also when she moody to try to not get annoyed and just let her mood pass :)
Remember her job isn't easy. She isn't comfortable with her body or her hormones, if she doesn't want to be touched leave her be, tell her how beautiful she is etc. ALSO... I WISH my bf would simply ask if there is anything he can do, because since becoming pregnant (this sounds mean) but I HATE when he breathes on me. Its a huge turn off but its something that isn't easy for me to come out and say. But would definitely lighten my mood with him if he knew
Do the chivalrous things.  My first pregnancy, my husband hardly let me lift anything, which encouraged me because it made me feel like he would be there to change diapers and things like that.  My second, I could have pushed the bed across the floor and he wouldn't offer to help.  

If there is a dads-only baby prep class at your local hospital (ours had one, it was how my husband learned to pull out the ruffles when putting on a diaper "or else"), you would entirely blow her mind if you signed up for it without mentioning it to her beforehand or expecting a medal, and just put it on the calendar and let her know you'd be going.  You won't believe this, but that kind of thing is SO ROMANTIC.  (The class was just a one-time three-hour thing on a Saturday.)

Good luck!
Do random nice deeds around the house. Clean up, make her dinner, remind her how happy you are about the baby, etc. It's the little things that count!
Bring her flowers and rub her feet,, plan a sweet night just for the 2 of you. Tell her she is beautiful and that she is glowing. Help her with things around the house,, if you see dishes wash them..pick up the dirty clothes..run her a warm bath:) i wish my hunny would do this for me..it would make my day
Make sure to always comfort her and never tell her she is lazy or making excuses not to do something....and try to keep her comfortable we pregnant women tend to freeze our mate.
be patient. never lose your temper even when she's being super annoying or mean or....etc. preggos are crazy lol. my hubby almost died during the first trimester haha but we've made it out. him being patient helps everything. so don't lose your temper(:
I agree with not losing your cool even when she does. Also don't have an attitude. It makes it worse. I have been super hormonal lately and my husband finally lost it tonight it just made me more mad and a huge argument broke out when it didn't need to. I just need to say what I needed to say and then change my mood, granted I was wrong for being a jerk but it didn't help with him retaliating. Good luck to you.
NEVER tell her she is being crazy or hormonal lol...that makes me more mad than anything!!!
Even though she is.  lol

Seriously, just listen to her if she goes off on something, and then go on to something else.  She might be embarrassed later.
Thank y'all so much for your support and help. Usually she gets so angry and flustered so quickly, I didn't let it bother me for the longest time. Then after continually letting it go and doing nice things for her I couldn't take it anymore I started argueing with her then I stepped back and realized .... She is pregnant and I'm not making this any better by opening my mouth and trying to prove my point I'm only making this more stressful for her. Now I just let her vent and go in the next room then she cools down and comes into the room crying because she feels so bad and apologizes. Then the day goes a heck of a lot better!! Thank you ladies
A friend of mine cried at ads on the radio when she was pregnant.  Estrogen is a very funny substance.  You're right to try to just let it roll off your back, but you and she (when she is not crying or yelling) might have a talk about topics that need to remain off limits, so she won't snag you with something you feel like answering back about.  No point in escalating an argument that was silly in the first place.

Go take the daddy class, she will be so impressed.  If there isn't one, buy yourself one of those books (what to expect when you're expecting, for dads) and let her see you reading it.  You will be amazed what that does for her.