Mild Cramping, 6 weeks
Hello, I am 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant. I don't have my first drs appointment until 1/3. Last night and right now I am experiencing very, very mild discomfort in my right side. I wouldn't even call it a cramp at this point and I might not even notice if I wasn't sitting here dwelling on it. Is this normal? I understand severe pain can be an ectopic pregnancy. There is no bleeding and no sharp pains. I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this or what it means?
sometimes the baby implanting itself can cause it
on the right side though?
I had mild cramping in the early stages of this pregnancy. It was very mild and not as bad as period cramps. Also, it was NOT accompanied with bleeding. It is normal and everything is fine this pregnancy. I was concerned at first, but I know this pain is not as bad as the pain I had before.

Before this pregnancy I did have SEVERE pain and it was so bad I wanted to die. It started as really bad period cramps and just got worse over time. Then I did start bleeding. It WAS an ectopic pregnancy the first time around. It's a pain that I will never forget.

As long as the pain does not get worse than REGULAR period cramps and is NOT accompanied by bleeding, I would consider it fairly normal. However, if the cramping gets worse or you start bleeding then head to an emergency room ASAP. I also noticed that with the NORMAL pregnancy, being really active or over exterting myself seemed to bring on the mild cramps. Rest and take it easy especially when you are early on in your pregnancy. My cramping seemed to ease up or disappear by week 10 or so.

Keep us posted on how you are feeling and be rest assured that some cramping is normal (but severe cramping is NOT normal).
Thanks for sharing! I'm sorry to hear about that pregnancy but congrats on where you are today. I did some research and found that i probably have a Corpus luteum cyst since i used clomid. who needs a doctor when you have the internet? ;)