Mild Discomfort in Right Side around ovary
I am having some minor discomfort, not pain, on my lower right side near my ovary.  I get the same feeling around ovulation each month.  It have been coming and going for the last 3-4 days.  I am about 5 weeks pregnant.  I have had my HCG tested twice and they are rising faster than expected.  I am worried about eptopic or possilbe mutiple pregnancy.  Are these pains normal or should I be concerned?  BTW-This is my third baby!
Well they do need to make sure the baby is in the uterus!!! If you are 5 weeks along you need to just go to the er and tell them you are pregnant and having pain on your side. They will give you a trans vaginal ultrasound and that will comfirm how many ( manybe as it can taek up to 9 weeks to see a second one if there is one) and where the baby is. Sounds like if the baby is in the uterus the levels are good too! I had high levels this last ime and they tripled and I am only have one a boy:)  

Please don't wait to go to the dr if you are in severe pain cause if you ahve an eptopic then it is life threatening!!
Thank you for your comment.  I will definitely go straight to the doctor if the pain becomes more intense.  Right now, I would not consider it pain at all.  It is just a slight discomfort.  More annoying than anything.  I really think it is just a normal pain of a third pregnancy, but if it becomes more I will go in.
I had a very similar thing.  I thought I was ectopic too, and got scared even more from reading online!  It felt like cramping on and off, but specifically on that side.  Even sitting down at my desk I could feel it.  I was hoping to get the U/S at 7 weeks to make sure it wasn't ectopic, but my dr. wanted to wait until 10 weeks.  During the U/S I told the nurse about the crampy feeling on my right ovary and she looked over there and it is a small cyst.  She said it's actually normal, and will dissolve with the pregnancy.  
It can come from the missed period. If you look on my page, under my U/S post, someone (Heather) describes why this happens better than I can!) Lol.

Oh, also mine got worse with stress and when I was tired.  Then I thought it could be twins.  Turns out it's one baby, and one little cyst.  The feeling went away more or less, I'd say the height was from week 4-7.

If it's not pain, I think you are going to be okay.  Like the above post said if it's pain, go get it checked.  If not, hang in there.  BTW if you get an U/S at 5-6 weeks, it's going to be vaginal, if you wait, it's like the gel kind on the stomach. You might already know this!  

Good luck!